[Typo3-dev] Setting the compressionLevel

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Aug 29 18:27:32 CEST 2005

Hey developers,

when I go to the install tool and set a compression level this value is
put in my localconf.php file:
   $TYPO3_CONF_VARS["BE"]["compressionLevel"] = '3';    //  Modified or
inserted by TYPO3 Install Tool.

yet, when I look in index.php file then output compression is based on
this value:
   $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['compressionLevel']

Now my question is:
When the install tool talks about [compressionLevel]
Does it talk about compressionLevel of the BE or the FE?

if the above is correct,
how can I set FE compression???

cheers,
Ries van Twisk

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/