[Typo3-dev] Problemsn with TER

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Mon Aug 29 13:26:58 CEST 2005

Hi Tapio,

tapio wrote:
> I have some problems with TER.
> It doesn't update update manuals.
> I still has the default text 'EXT: My extension' even if I have changed
> that text.

it takes some time after uploading an extension before all parts of the
whole documentation will be "switched" to the new version. If it still
remains the old version after one day, maybe it's a problem of your Open
Office document.
Did you just change the headline in your OO document or did you change the
respective OO document property (this is the preferable way)?

> In addition it the 'New and newest updates' doesn't take account all
> updates - what is the principle. Does someone manually check, which
> plugins are worth to list in the list?

Noone checks this manually, but only extensions updated with a changed main-
or subversion number are listed there (as stated on
http://typo3.org/extensions/). If you've changed the dev number onlys (the
third place of your version number) your ext will not be listed on that page.

HTH,
Rainer