[Typo3-dev] [Typo3-design] Typo3 Lite

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Aug 29 12:40:52 CEST 2005

Hi

I made a topic 'Typo3 Lite' to the 'design' list. In that list I discuss
primarily matters, which relate with the layout of the interface. If you
want to discuss with those issues, please use the 'design' list.

I have some issues, which I should discuss also in this list because the
relate with PHP-encoding.

1) How to add new configuration options. I would like to add for example:

* mod.web_layout.showPathInfo
* mod.web_layout.showToolbar

2) Could someone help adding few buttons:
* 'Edit page header' into 'alt_doc.php'
* back button from the view 'Edit page header' to content editing view
in 'Columns' and 'Language' mode
* back button from the view 'Edit page header' to content editing view
in 'Quick Edit' mode

Tapio Markula