[Typo3-dev] Replace TypoLinks by URLs within bodytext

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Sat Aug 27 09:55:47 CEST 2005

Thanks for your help Olivier,

the mentioned posting says:
    put that line into your ext_typoscript_setup.txt file:
    plugin.tx_yourExtensionKeyWithoutUnderscores_pi1.wieauchimmer <
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
    in your pi1 class, call:
    $rteText =
$this->cObj->parseFunc($this->internal["currentRow"]["textwhatever"],$this->conf["wieauchimmer."]);

I have the following problems with that:

1.  the file ext_typoscript_setup.txt did not exist in my extension
directory (which was created with kickstarter). I created it in the
extension's folder (where I also found it in other extensions) but the TS in
that file seems not to be included into the $conf var of the extensions
"main" function. If I dump the $conf var (using t3lib_div::debug($conf); )
I only get the output  userfunc = myExtensionKey_pi1->main  no matter what
kind of TS objects I put into the file. I tried objects with this syntax:
plugin.tx_myExtensionKeyWithoutUnderscores_pi1.someObjName = someValue   but
none of them made it into my $conf var.

2.  I suppose that the term  tt_content.text.20.parseFunc  refers to some
TS_setup definition in my template? Do I have to change the .20 to some
value that reflects my definitions? I do not fully understand this
construct.

Thanks again for your help,
Jörg.

news:mailman.1.1125059663.1381.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...