[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Aug 27 00:13:14 CEST 2005

Hello Stig,

Look like eAccelerator 0.9.3 working like it should on my new server with
FC4, PHP 5.0.4, Apache 2.0.54 and MySQL 4.1.12. Easy installation, no errors
so far. But I haven't been able to make any real testing yet. Have to move
a full site from my ISP to my own server before I can do some testing (to
have some more heavy stuff to test on). And have som problems in splitting
a multisite to 4 different sites.

If interesting I could post some parsetimes with and without eAccelerator
as soon as I have some more heavy pages on my site.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no