[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

Simon Ihmig ihmig at kaliber5.de
Fri Aug 26 15:02:31 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> For tracking down this problem it might be more interesting to compare the
> times _without_ any PHP accelerator. Maybe turck_mmcache is helping to work
> around the problem?

I actually found out that mmcache was the reason for the 3.7.0 to 3.8.0
parsetime increase, after restarting apache I get the same number as for
3.7.0!

So there's no 3.8.0 issue! (ignore this thread's subject)

I am still trying to find out why I have a considerable overhead by
using an empty USER_INT. I will let you guys know when I find something
out...

Simon