[Typo3-dev] Replace TypoLinks by URLs within bodytext

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Fri Aug 26 14:13:32 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am building an extension and have to treat some bodytext in a way that all
TypoLinks are replaced by real URLs. And I just do not find the appropriate
method to do that. My guess is that
$this->cObj->parseFunc($myBodytext,$myConf)  should do the trick, but I
tried for hours to build a correct $myConf and did not succeed. I especially
focused on
      $myConf["tags."]["link"] = ...
but none of my tests worked out - the maximum I managed to get with
parseFunc was completely removing any <link ID> tags including any content
between the opening and closing tags.
I also tried to find any examples in other extensions that seem to do that,
but found none.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jörg.