[Typo3-dev] disable access to page content by group

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Fri Aug 26 13:22:41 CEST 2005

Hi folks,

I've been thinking about putting together an extension that adds a field
to content elements to limit access by group -- something like the
current access field, but this would disable the content if the group
matches the feuser group. I just wanted to check and make sure that this
doesn't already exist (and I overlooked it) -- or if anyone can think of
a reason off the top of their head why this wouldn't be possible, please
let me know.

thank,
Zach