[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Fri Aug 26 12:12:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

I noticed it too and especially because of banner rotation (for which i
initially used macina_banners) what i needed a huge performance loss
appeared. So i finished using macina_banners and swithced to outer
banner server (phpadsnews) so the banners can be displayed with a js
bannercode which is a simple TEXT or HTML and therefore cacheable. It's
not a general solution for all the other USER_INT performance problems,
but maybe helps you with banners - it gave me a 10x speed up approx.

bye, hirisov