[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

Simon Ihmig ihmig at kaliber5.de
Fri Aug 26 11:52:37 CEST 2005

JoH schrieb:
> Don't know if that hepls but I checked that on our testserver and on a
> completely different client server and was not able to reproduce it.
> Inserting an empty USER_INT like this:
>
> page = PAGE
> page {
>     typeNum = 0
>     5 = USER_INT
>     5 {
>     }
>     10 = COA
>     10 {
>         # here is the real content
>     }
> }
>
> it doesn't matter if there is a USER_INT or not. The parsetime is almost
> identical with or without caching.

Thanks Joey for that info.

I inserted an empty USER_INT on a couple of our sites on two different
servers. All of them were without any USER_INT before. The result was
always comparable: parsetime rose from ~25ms to 50ms-100ms

To exclude the possibility that there is some issue with my TS coding
style, I downloaded a fresh copy of the quickstart package for 3.8.0,
removed all the default TS setup and replaced it with the following:

config.admPanel = 1

page = PAGE
page {
     typeNum = 0
     5 = USER_INT

     10 < styles.content.get
     }
}

+ content (default) + cSet stylesheet of course

It's the same:
with USER_INT: ~50ms
without: 18ms

I'm puzzled...