[Typo3-dev] Database schema in xml?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Aug 25 17:19:14 CEST 2005

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> Robert Lemke schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>>
>>>PS: Whenever I start thinking along major changes I end up with a
>>>complete rewrite of major core components ;-)
>>
>> Visit my talk about refactoring at TYCON3 ;-)
>
> That's advertising at it's best :-)

Yes, something you read on business websites:

Martin C. D. Kutschker: "Whenever I started thinking along major changes I
ended up with a complete rewrite of major core components. But since I take
Refactoring[tm] twice a day, I feel much better! Even my wife says that."

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development