[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Aug 25 15:58:26 CEST 2005

> I am not shure if I did understand you correctly...
>
> Look at the following example:
> I have tested two versions of the site:
> Version A: no USER_INT
> Version B: single USER_INT, which does absoluty nothing (just an
> "empty" USER_INT somewhere in the TS tree)
>
> Parsetime with cache cleared:
> A: ~2400ms
> B: ~2400ms
>
> Parsetime with cached page:
> A: ~25ms
> B: ~150ms
>
> Page is definitely cached, no set_no_cache() or whatsoever!
>
> I already did this test some time ago with one of the default demo
> packages, so it's not an issue only with my site.

Well - I don't know what else you got installed as extension but 2400ms just
for one page seems quite a lot to me.
So maybe it's just the server itself that slows down the parsetime.
Could you give us some basic informations about CPU, RAM etc.?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau