[Typo3-dev] Problems submitting a form in a self developed extension

Udo udo.gerhards at genion.de
Wed Aug 24 18:56:08 CEST 2005

Hi Dmitry

no, no i did not mean to send you private emails. I only wanted to let you know  that i make the tests this evening in my home office. ;)

The tests were SUCCESSFULLY!!! Great!!! After i changed the plugin to USER_INT via the kickstarter the plugin is running correctly!
After all it is also not necessary to call the side with the "no_cache"-parameter at the end of the url anymore. It renders correct and the success-message is coming.

The very last thing i have to know is how i can get the static_url-filename to set it in my form as target-side. Cause at the moment the page is called as "index.php" but in my site im using static_url-pathnames.

Is there a function to get this filename?

So thanks for your great help. It was realy helpfull to solve  my problem.

Greetings + Thanks ;)

- Udo (udo_gerhards)