[Typo3-dev] Making a better access control

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Aug 24 07:38:41 CEST 2005

> Instead of something like "thank you", all I get is this:
>
> | I don't need that anymore. I looked the source code, where the code was
> | enough well indented.

Sorry - I should tell more politely that I found the solution myself.

> groups. Blimey! What did you think before you wrote me that mail?

ok I was too impatient and I didn't wait your answer

> that. Finally, three people spent their time for helping you and without
> knowing that someone else has already helped.

Ok - that was wasting of time

> that, you knew it, you did it again. So please accept that I will not
> answer your mails anymore until there is some valuable result coming from
> you.

I made a valueable result - I got working a better access control, which
would really reasonable to implement in future version of Typo. I made a
bug report of it with some code snippets and an attachment.