[Typo3-dev] Problems submitting a form in a self developed extension

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Aug 23 17:08:29 CEST 2005

Hi!

This tells the system how your plugin should be treated. USER objects
are cached, USER_INTs are not. If you omit the first line (where it
declares USER or USER_INT), it will be USER by default (i.e. cached).

I believe it is much better to avoid defaults and always specify
extension behaviour already in Kickstarter when extension is generated.
Here is, for example a setup copy from one of my extensions:

=====================
includeLibs.tx_eparolelv_pi1 = EXT:eparolelv/pi1/class.tx_eparolelv_pi1.php

plugin.tx_eparolelv_pi1 >
plugin.tx_eparolelv_pi1 = USER_INT
plugin.tx_eparolelv_pi1 {
    userFunc = tx_eparolelv_pi1->main

    # The flag below defines woraround about TemplaVoila bug #0001052
    # (see http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1052). If you have applied
    # this patch, set this value to 1.
    # This setting affects how extension handles hidden fields in the form.
    # Without that patch TemplaVoila is unable to map these fields properly
    # and they have to be encoded into form action, which is a certain
security
    # risk. I strongly suggest to apply that patch to your TemplaVoila!
    tv_patch_1052_applied = {$eparolelv.tv_patch_1052_applied}

    # This code will be always verified as successful. Leave blank to
disable.
    universal_code = {$eparolelv.universal_code}

    # A list of allowed IP addresses for the external code check
    external_check {
        allowed_ip_addresses {
            10 = 127.0.0.1
        }
        access_denied_status = HTTP/1.0 403 Access denied
    }

    # e-parole.lv client ID. Fill this!
    e_parole_client_id = {$eparolelv.client_id}

    # CSS
    _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE (
    )
}