[Typo3-dev] links Tabbing order problem in generated pages

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Mon Aug 22 16:07:58 CEST 2005

johiwhite wrote:
> Sorry Stefan, it seemed like exactly the right place. I'm new here - only a
> couple of hours.

well then, welcome here :)
its not a problem, I just wanted to mention it...but as you are new here
a short introduction to the Newsgroups:

Use your real name. We are friendly here, no need to worry that anyone
will track you down where you live and come to vistit you ;)
People here will be more likely to answer your questions.

For general questions use t.english
For _core_ development questions t.dev
...and there are also more specific ones like tt_products, tt_news and
so on which discuss just those extensions.

I recommend you also to use a newsreader... you can read here [1] why
and this is also kind of important [2]