[Typo3-dev] links Tabbing order problem in generated pages

johiwhite john at fluid-rock.com
Mon Aug 22 12:06:32 CEST 2005

Hi All,
I wonder have any of you have had this problem with your Typo generated
pages: When I try to tab through the page IE only tabs through the first few
links in the top of the page and then starts all over again. It won't go
down to the remaining links. I've done a simple test page this morning with
links inside tables and DIVs of varying styles: floated, absolutely
positioned, relative etc., nesting them etc and it works just fine.
Tabindexing also works as expected. There are no problems either in the
XHTML template itself which I have in Typo. Once the a page is generated
from that template however the tabbing and tabindexing doesn't work as it
should.

I have this doctype:

Quirks mode produces the same faulty results. I'm also going to put this
post in the design newslist as it sort of sits between the design and
development spheres. Hope this is okay with you all. I'll look forward to
hearing of your experiences.
Best,
John