[Typo3-dev] TypoScript Date

Nicolino Cubetto nicolas at smileandsoft.com.ar
Fri Aug 19 12:21:31 CEST 2005

Thannks for that silver plate! worked like a charm!

just one more single thing: How can i change the language in wich days and
months are represented?
to do so in php required an array and using the numeric values
is this possible through typoscript?

is there a typoscript reference somwhere?
i checked www.typo3.org

but couldn't finde the "date:" as you used it

maybe putting in TS "functionname" + ":" is calling a php function?

cheers
Nicolás

PS Thanks again
PS2 timezone thingie aint workin', my guess is that putenv is not allowed in
my apache, gonna check that later... or maybe i haven't passed a correctly
spelled TZ value... couldn´t find a proper value list neither in Timezone
Extension docs, Apache Server docs nor PHP docs. gues i'm just gonna have to
keep trying random strings till it works.