[Typo3-dev] utf-8 standard in TYPO3 4.0?

Georg Kuehnberger georg_ml at kuehnberger.com
Fri Aug 19 01:34:42 CEST 2005

Robert,

I can offer our experience with ~6 multilang-sites we implemented in utf-8
( and partially migrated from 3.5 and ANSI),
in the form of a paper detailing the issues ( core and core-ext) we came
alone during implementation and their solution;
Guess it might take us 2 weeks from now onwards to dig them out of
proj.docu, sources and examples;

pls. let me know in case interested and whom to send this to;
regards georg
PS: couple of links of the above, mentioned below;

http://www.austriantrade.org/russia/kazakhstan/ru/
http://www.austriantrade.org/mexico/our-office-in-mexico/news/es/
http://www.austriantrade.org/china/austria-in-china/news/

http://www.oesterreichinstitut.waw.pl/891.html