[Typo3-dev] Renaming title fields??

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Fri Aug 19 00:08:37 CEST 2005

Some extensions can be used for multiple purposes. tt_news is a good
example.

Sometimes it would be very nice if I could change the titles of the
fields so that they have another meaning (instead of having to make a
whole new extension). And just for a specific sys-folder.

It could for example be done through TCEFORM_confObj. Here you have a
property called "disabled" which can stop a field from being rendered.

Then you could have "renameField" property??

Maybe I have missed something and this is already possible?

/Stig