[Typo3-dev] Using $cObj->FORM()

Saurabh Nanda saurabhnanda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:32:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm new to Typo3 so please pardon me if this seems like a silly question.

Currently I am using an HTML template with marker strings
(###SOMETHING###) to create forms. These forms are used for a frontend
plugin.

I wanted to use $this->cObj->FORM() function to create/edit forms rapidly.

For example:
$this->cObj->FORM('Name | name=input,25 || Submit | submit');

But the above statement did not work. I tried looking up the API
documentation but could not figure out how to use this function.

Please could someone post a small example code or point me to the
right documentation.

Also, which is a better method of creating forms, HTML templates or
the FORM() function?

TIA
Nandz.
--