[Typo3-dev] Example of an extremely insulting answer

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Aug 18 12:35:47 CEST 2005

Hi

This is extremely insulting:

"I´ve worked with several enterprise-level CMS/CMF systems
professionally - s.a. Vignette, MSCMS and Interwoven - and I can reveal,
that they ALL require extensive programming skills from the webmasters
as well the dev department to run in complex enviroments. Typo3 has the
ability to become an
fullbread enterprise-level system. The question is maybe more, wether
you are able to handle enterprise-level or maybe should go check out
systems such as webGUI or Mambo which have a less steeper learningcurve
and are much more accessible for intermediate users/sites?"

This *personal* level insulting answer was from troelsr at msn.com

I have NEVER made this kind of extremely insulting answers.
In that case I just asked some advice for defining better edit and admin
panels.