[Typo3-dev] templa voila new version, when ?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Aug 16 13:15:58 CEST 2005

Robert Lemke wrote:

>Ries van Twisk wrote:
>

>>In Ecuador (where I live) the 600 euro is not a problem at all, really
>>and seriously!!!!
>>I can get programmers here for as low as 300 euro per month till 500
>>euro's per month
>>and they will be happy programming all day, day in day out...
>>

>Yeah, I believe that. But that would mean most of us had to move to Ecuador.
>A mi me gustaría trabajar en Ecuador, pero no sé sí a Kasper lo le guste
>tambien ...

hey Robert,

not you moving to Ecuador ofcourse!!!
Although I can recommend the country (I am origionaly from Holland).
but still, outsourcing parts of typo3 wouldn't be a bad idea, seriously,
it would save costs for parts where funds are low but keeps development
up and running.

Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/