[Typo3-dev] templa voila new version, when ?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Aug 16 12:11:55 CEST 2005

Tapio,

tapio wrote:

>>   - Requests for improving your extensions arrive every day. People would
>>     like to see further development of rlmp_languagedetect,
>>     frontendformslib, rlmp_eventdb, templavoila, timtaw, flash detection
>>     and the Documents Suite.
>
> I hope that you could have time to solve serious problems in frontend
> editing. Commercial sites needs it. TemplaVoila is useless for
> commercial sites because customers don't accept serious bugs in frontend
> editing.

Although I am a friendly guy most of the time, I can't keep myself back
anymore: I am tired of reading your mails, I am tired of reading your
posts. If you don't know why, please take your valuable time and read the
emails yourself, think about it and imagine you'd be in my position.

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development