[Typo3-dev] templa voila new version, when ?

Jens shocktone at gmx.de
Mon Aug 15 22:05:32 CEST 2005

Dont get my wrong. I am not expecting something. I know most people here
work for free.
I just dont get it. Almost all other popular extensions are stable or at
least beta right now-
TV is always described as a big pro of typo3- Which is true.
I just dont understand, why such a great concept ist not developed any
further.
I will donate if it is finished. Thats for sure

Greetings Jens-

news:mailman.1.1124135372.1908.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...