[Typo3-dev] tslib_content $incFile

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Aug 15 14:10:05 CEST 2005

Peter Russ wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> How do you set it as "USER_INT"? If inside the extension, it currently
>> only changes the behaviour of link functions in tslib_pibase class. You
>> have to set object as USER_INT through typoscript to have results
>> non-cached.
>>
>> Dmitry.
>>
>> Peter Russ wrote:
>>
>>> Just testing why USER_INT is not delivering uncached values as expected
>>> and found on several place in class.tslib_content.php that the value for
>>> $incFile is not initiated:
>>> examples:
>>> tslib_content:COBJ_ARRAY
>>> tslib_content:USER
>>>
>>> Version 3.7.1 and 3.8.0
>>>
>>> It seems to me to be a major bug.
>>> Or do I miss something?
>>>
>>> Regs. Peter.
>>>

> Thanks Dmitry,
>
> I could fix it as it is as always: In TS it depends where you set
> USER_INT ;-)
>
> But still wondering why $incFile is stored in array but never
> initialized within mentioned functions.
>
> Regs. Peter.

Could we discuss about completely different matter, which relates to
this file and almost all core files? Concerning BE interface and laout
for it it has too much HTML 3.2 attributes but not enough classes for
full skin control.

Just less HTML 3.2 attributes like bgcolor="'.$borderColor.'"' and <br/>
tags and more classes. I have edited a lot of core files because of this
reason.

With whom to discuss about this subject?

Tapio Markula.