[Typo3-dev] function for URL decoding

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Aug 12 16:53:25 CEST 2005

Hi!

He need not. Core functions that I mentioned already do this job for him.

RealURL gives more problems than solutions (search the list about
postVars, for examples). And the same core functions will for for
RealURL as well. Actually they will produce correct URLs regardless of
any extension or URL schema...

Dmitry.