[Typo3-dev] function for URL decoding

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Fri Aug 12 13:07:43 CEST 2005

Stefan Beylen wrote:
> am desperatly looking for the function that transforms 4ex "Vorlesegerät
> und Daisyplayer" to "Vorlesegeraet_und_Daisyplayer" as simulateStatic is
> doing...could anyone point me to that func please?

ok, I try to give a better explanation what I am trying to do.

I made a FE Plugin. The output is a list to all the records on the page.
If an additional parameter is given (4ex &detail=4) it shows the details
of the record. of course I use cHash for that ;)

anyway, so in case of teh overview the page URL looks like:
Vorlesegeraet_und_Daisyplayer.19.0.html

if you click on one of the links from the overview then, lets name the
link 4 ex: "ColorTest deLuxe" the url looks like that:
Vorlesegeraet_und_Daisyplayer.19.0.html?&backPID=19&cHash=52797bca2e&detail=8

what I want to make the url look like is:
ColorTest_deLuxe.19.0.html?&backPID=19&cHash=52797bca2e&detail=8

I hope you get the idea now...any chance to achieve that?

thx!