[Typo3-dev] New fix for Opera to jsfunc.layermenu.js

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Aug 11 09:48:19 CEST 2005

Peter Niederlag wrote:
> Hi,
>
> tapio schrieb:
> [...]
>
>>I'm not interested your nasty comments - I just want to know,
>>if someone has solved this problem. Please, aswer as you should!
>

> Ah, now I at least understand what you want...
> sorry I do apologize, maybe I was not in that a good mood.
>
> Anyway if you say "once someone made a fix" maybe you should provide a
> little bit more info if you expect help?
>
> * What is not working?

TMENU_LAYERS

are positioned on top-lef corner in the browser window in Opera 8.x
(presumably also in 7.x).
This was also the case in Typo3 3.7.0 but someone made a fix for that
and In Opera 8.x & Typo3 3.7.0 this problem was fixed.

Someone has presumably change the class.tslib_menu.php so that it
doesn't work with Opera with TMENU_LAYER.

Maybe I should take the JavaScript menu from the class.tslib_menu.php
for Typo3 3.7.0 in order to get this fixed?

When I updated to 3.8.0 I got again the problem.
I tested with two