[Typo3-dev] exclude one ext_tables from being cached

Waggershauser, Thomas tw at amedick-sommer.de
Tue Aug 9 10:50:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: typo3-dev-bounces at lists.netfielders.de
[mailto:typo3-dev-bounces at lists.netfielders.de]Im Auftrag von Stefan
Beylen
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. August 2005 10:25
An: typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de
Betreff: [Typo3-dev] exclude one ext_tables from being cached

I have to make kind of a webshop and am making my own ext at the moment.

There are lot of things going on in that direction. Im not completely sure, but i think there is a Project working on a new shop solution.

the shop has to be "mandantenfähig" (sorry dont know the english word
for that but would appreciate if someone could tell me)

Maybe something like "client capable"?

Tom

PS: If I were you I would forget this table-stuff very fast !