[Typo3-dev] Clustering

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Thu Aug 4 16:14:38 CEST 2005

* Christoph Moeller <moeller at network-publishing.de> [050803 19:25]:
> net&works apparently have worked out a solution together with Emic on
> this topic. The next version of the m/cluster will support TYPO3.
First of all: I know that naw is doing a good job, but what I do not
get is the phrase: "...The next version of the m/cluster will support TYPO3".
To me an SQL cluster *has* to be transparent. As an application I read and
write, and the data is stored. I don't care if its a cluster or a single
machine.
So my question: What had emic to program *specifically* for TYPO3?!?
Or was it a simple bug removign ;-))
> http://www.naw.de/de/ueber-naw/news-archiv/newsdetails/article/33/neu-typo3-mit-mysql-cluster.html
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100