[Typo3-dev] MTB offers MUCH BETTER frontend content editing capabilities than TempaVoila!

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Aug 1 07:49:53 CEST 2005

> Have a deeper look at the section about rules in the templavoila
> documentation (not FTB). They give you the possibility to let content
> automatically be added to a page, if this is created. This is defined
> in  the data structure. However I don't know, if the new-page-wizard is
> required for that, but I dont think so.

I found the documentation.
On the base of fhe documentation it would NOT work just now in frontend
editing.

<ruleDefaultElements>

"By now this only works with the Create New Page Wizard. But will be
implemented for other ways of creating pages / elements as well."

Well presumably this will in future work also in frontend editing.