[Typo3-dev] css_styled_content + css_styled_imgtext

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sat Apr 30 19:47:01 CEST 2005

Hi Michael.

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Martin T. Kutschker wrote:
>> Any news for these 2 extensions? I always use css_styled_content but the
>> state of css_styled_imgtext (experimental) is *hm* a bit awkward.
>
> Why? (not provoking, just wondering...)

Out of the box *only* imgtext is supported. It is easy to add support for
image, if you know TS, but then again...

Additionally the CSS that is delivered with the extensions has a lot of ugly
debugging borders, if you install this and click reload, you may be shocked
for a second - before realizing what happens. This is rather an
inconvenient thing, as you can easily change/override the CSS.

What seems more relevant, is that there are quite a few comments in the CSS
that indicate needed changes/additions to the CSS, some even seem to
require dynamically generated CSS properties.

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member