[Typo3-dev] exec_SELECTquery / access, starttime, endtime & so on

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Fri Apr 29 10:12:29 CEST 2005

Hi Stefan

Stefan Beylen wrote:
> can anyone tell me how I have to formulate my exec_SELECTquery that only
> the records that should be shown will be returned by WHERE-clausing with:
>
> access, starttime, endtime, hidden, deleted and whatever I forgot...
> hope it is clear what I want ;)

that's what "enable fields" are for. Those fields have to be activated in
ext_tables.php. You can access them from your class like this:

$this->cObj->enableFields($table)

the final query should look like this:

$res = $GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_SELECTquery ($fields, $table, '1=1'
$this->cObj->enableFields($table), $groupBy, $orderBy);

hth & greets
rupi