[Typo3-dev] caching, CLI, and IMG_RESOURCE

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Wed Apr 27 12:12:47 CEST 2005

Hi Zach,

Stumbled over this old mail...

I'm working on a yet-not-released extensions "crawler" which can be used
for your purpose. Basically you can configure the crawler to generate
URLs from some configuration. Such a configureation could be to say
"visit
http://myserver.tld/index.php?id=somewhere_with_my_images&image_uid=[here goes the UID]" for each UID of a certain table. the generated URLs (thousands if you like) is queue up in the database and will be requested over time by a cron-job.

Just FYI

- kasper