[Typo3-dev] DBAL usage question

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Apr 23 06:39:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

Rainer Kuhn schrieb:
> Hi Masi and Arne,
>
>>> I know and I think it'd be nice if the last SQL query would always be
>>> stored.
>>

>> I agree, this would be a nice feature. Shouldn't be too hard to
>> implement either should it?
>

> as far as I see it isn't. Removing the condition from the line "if
> ($this->debugOutput) $this->debug_lastBuiltQuery = $query;" in the query
> building functions (INSERTquery(), UPDATEquery(), DELETEquery
> andSELECTquery()) should make the last query always available in
> $this->debug_lastBuiltQuery, shouldn't it?

Can you maybe do a short test and put this on bugtracker with a unified
diff?

That would be very useful, I would also suggest to initialize
$this->debugOutput with something like
$TYPO3_CONF_VAR[SYS][debugSQLquery] or similar.

right now I often have to modify querys so they will be illegal just to
be able to see what final query looks like.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag