[Typo3-dev] Suggestion for ChangeLog on t3.org

Thomas Esders pechgehabt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:33:31 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:
>>I can help if you want... Question for me is WHAT can i do?
>

> ?? But that was your idea, wasn't it?!

Well - ehhmm - yes it was my idea that we should have an overview of
what is new and that this information might come from the ChangeLog..
Question for me was what kind of summary i could give ("So volunteers
for doing developer, end-user and exec summaries")

> Just read the ChangeLog of the latest beta and collect the things you find
> important and write it down wherever you find useful.
>
> I can offer you to review it when it's done.

all right.. i wend through the ChangeLog an you got mail :-)

Thomas