[Typo3-dev] configuration of BE module through felxforms - possible?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Apr 22 16:30:51 CEST 2005

> or does someone know a simple BE module where FF have been
> implemented for configuration purposes? i tried to analyse kasper's
> SYSEXT:impexp (which has many of the features i'd like to have as
> well) but this extension is _pretty_ sophisticated.

Well - it's not a simple extension - but tt_news is using FF to configure
the BE-forms.
Very easy to implement. I already did something similar with a simple
ToDo-List Extension, which is not yet ready for a public beta release, to
have admins setup basic permissions for FE use of the plugin.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau