[Typo3-dev] Suggestion for ChangeLog on t3.org

Thomas Esders pechgehabt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:11:08 CEST 2005

Peter Niederlag schrieb:

> Good point. afair we had stuff like this in some press-notes that are
> delivered when the RC or final candidates are released.
>
> So you volunteer to compile/collect these? ;)

Well yes if you mean going through changelog and sumarize it... But
someone should doublecheck it and someone should put it on t3.org...

I think it would be smarter if some of the "release-guys" or the author
of the new feature could so a sum of the changes/new features.

But, when someone sees a chance that i can help, i will

Thomas