[Typo3-dev] processDatamap hook

Josef Peterhans gonfidentschal at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 23:33:51 CEST 2005

in class.t3lib_tcemain.php on like 603 (typo 3.7.0)
i have added this

								// Hook: processDatamap_postStore
							foreach($hookObjectsArr as $hookObj)	{
								if (method_exists($hookObj,
'processDatamap_postStore')) {
									$hookObj->processDatamap_postStore($status,
$table, $id, $fieldArray, $this);
								}
							}

right after the insertDB() and updateDB() calls. is
that going to be included in the distribution?
somehow?

josef