[Typo3-dev] Creating a wizard icon in TCA field with type user

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Thu Apr 21 17:40:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

> You first save the newly created element. Then you click the wizard. You
> do something.
> You click save&close in you wizard. You get returned to the Content
> Element but are
> in a completly new record.
If I think about it, the record is saved when I click the wizard,
because the recored is stored when I select a new content type.

And so it becomes more and more curoius...

What I'm not understand is, why it is a difference to create a wizard
icon in a userfield and a "normal" field like text.?

Greets,
Thomas