[Typo3-dev] Incorrect SQL when creating tables using ext_tables.sql

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Apr 21 16:05:29 CEST 2005

Hey Devel List,

when I create a ext_tables.sql file in my extention then my sql is
rewritten (obviosly) but also incorrect SQL is created.
Here is a example:

This is the created SQL
CREATE TABLE ip4_0 (
( ,
b tinyint UNSIGNED NOT NULL, -- second byte of quad,
c tinyint UNSIGNED NOT NULL, -- third byte of quad,
country smallint UNSIGNED NOT NULL, -- <65536 countries,
city smallint UNSIGNED NOT NULL, -- <65536 cities,
cron TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
KEY kCountry(country) ,
KEY kCity(city) ,
KEY kb(b) ,
KEY kc(c) ,
KEY kcron(cron)
);

 From this table:
CREATE TABLE ip4_0
    (
    b                tinyint UNSIGNED NOT NULL,        -- second byte of
quad
    c                tinyint UNSIGNED NOT NULL,        -- third byte of quad
    country            smallint UNSIGNED NOT NULL,        -- <65536
countries
    city            smallint UNSIGNED NOT NULL,        -- <65536 cities
    cron            TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
    KEY                kCountry(country),
    KEY                kCity(city),
    KEY                kb(b),
    KEY                kc(c),
    KEY                kcron(cron)
    );

My first thought is that the SQL parser 'expects' a autonumbering field,
Can anybody confirm this?

Is there any workaround to this???

cheers,
Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/