[Typo3-dev] typo3.8.0beta2: Formmail and other charsets, i.e.utf-8

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Thu Apr 21 13:52:32 CEST 2005

I will make it into the core, but I'm not sure that it will go into 3.8.0,
depends on whether it is ok to implement a new feature this close to the
release.

Please include me in your off-list discussion, and I'll take a look at it.
I'll need someone to test it with, as I have no setups with different
encoding that latin-1.

/Jan-Erik