[Typo3-dev] Bug #1000

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Thu Apr 21 09:34:07 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

> The category "TYPO3 core" contains 482 bugs. 234 of them have been solved,
> 248 are still open.

Damn, I wanted the number to be < 200 for 3.8, so people: stop reporting
bugs :)

> Counting the bugs you will learn that tt_guest is almost bug-free (2 / 2)
> and only kwsecdir has no open bugs (0 / 2) right now.

Cool, my first extension is the bug-freest, or rather the most obscure,
at least the most obscure that is in the bugtracker (thank god the
nothing  extension is not in there...) ;)
Plus the one bug was "documentation is missing" and the other was
actually an apache bug...

So we should instead measure bugs/no of downloads, or bugs/lines of
code, and Zach and Kasper would probably be on the top of the list...

Cheerio,
Michael