[Typo3-dev] Creating a wizard icon in TCA field with type user

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Apr 20 23:42:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with TCA fields of type user. Especially with the wizard.
I added the wizar configuration to the TCA configuration. My TCA looks
like this:

'tx_thexttable_tablesource' => array (
	'exclude' => 0,
	'label' => 'myLabel',
	'config' => array (
		'type' => 'user',
		'userFunc' => 'tx_myext_TCAform->tx_TCAform_output',
			'wizards' => array(
				'_PADDING' => 2,
				'example' => array(
					'title' => 'Wizard:',
					'type' => 'script',
					'notNewRecords' => 0,
					'icon' => 'wizard_icon.gif',
					'script' => 'wizard/index.php',
				),
			),
		),
	),
)

When I create a new content element change the type to my extension
(It's a complete new content element) the form is rendered correct. So
far so good.

If I click on the wizard icon with saving the whole content element
before the wizards starts correct but on closing the wizard the page
recored is stored and a new page record is created!? That is very
strange in my opinion.

I have no further idea what the problem is after I checked the tceform
class...

Is there an extension that uses user fields with wizards that works? Or
knows anybody a workaround?

I hope for your help.

Best regards,
Thomas