[Typo3-dev] Bug #1000

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Apr 20 21:33:20 CEST 2005

I just noticed that bug #1000 has been submitted yesterday and - applause
for the bug hunters - it's been resolved within only one day! :-)

Just to let you know, here are some numbers about our bugtracker status:

The category "TYPO3 core" contains 482 bugs. 234 of them have been solved,
248 are still open.

Theoretically, the most buggy extension is Templavoilà (65 total, 57 open),
followed by CHC forum (59 total and _only_ 14 open).

Counting the bugs you will learn that tt_guest is almost bug-free (2 / 2)
and only kwsecdir has no open bugs (0 / 2) right now.

Counting all together, there seem to be only 986 bugs in the database - I
don't know what happened to the rest of them.

The longest open issue is bug #55 which was reported on May 3, 2004.
Interestingly, it has been marked as a duplicate of bug #416 (how come?!)
and was solved only one day ago (April 18, 2005).

Thanks to all of you for actively helping to make TYPO3 the best piece of
software!

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out