[Typo3-dev] Feature-Request: A way to register a path to include_path by extension manager

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Wed Apr 20 17:31:30 CEST 2005

Hi

could be that I did not see that this exists.
Idea is to register an extension as one that appends a directory to the
include_path. Useful for integrating library extensions that depend on
other library extensions. I think thats the first way of use, so there
could be also a standard inside typo3 extensions that define the
directory 'lib' as the appendable directory.

Greets Sven