[Typo3-dev] typo3 3.8.0 workflow

martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Wed Apr 20 09:56:48 CEST 2005

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder wrote:

> i think martin was referring to the proposed project described at
> http://typo3.org/development/projects/workflow-engine/. and i think this
> will be a totally new extension: "In TYPO3, this will be a discrete set of
> functions packaged as an extension providing an interface to read  XPDL-data
> as workflow configuration files."
> so i wouldn't expect the current typo3 workflow to be expanded in that way
> or am i wrong here?

in the same document a so called "native workflow system" is mentioned
wich is running inside of typo3 and provides workflows for changing
objects and other things. on my own that is a very important feature for
the future of typo3.

i think chris wanted to know the current state of that system.

regards Martin