[Typo3-dev] Suggestion for ChangeLog on t3.org

Thomas Esders pechgehabt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:04:29 CEST 2005

Hi List ;-)

Hope im in the right newsgroup...

I have a little suggestion for the ChangeLog and t3.org. As we are close
to release for 3.8 this might be the right time. I know there is a
ChangeLog in every TYPO3-Source which is really detailed so everyone can
inform himself what has changed.
I think it would be cool to have a more enduser-oriented version with
every T3 release on t3.org that points to the big changes (i.e.
"impexp", "sysext", ...) and links for every big change to a detailed
documentation (if existing ;-)
So this would be somehow like the changelog-chapter of an extension...

Greets, Thomas