[Typo3-dev] Feature questions

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Fri Apr 15 14:20:35 CEST 2005

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> - Why isn't there "Paste After" and "Paste Into" icons in the
> "cms/layout/db_layout.php" Web>Page> page, if there is a tt_content
> element in the clipboard? I see the links in the Context-Sensitive
> Menues, but it would be nice to see them right next to the "New Record
> after this one" and "Create new record in top of this column".

I wrote an extension which utilizes the "normal" T3 clipboard and
extended it in such a way that it accepts XML "Paths" like used with
Temnpla Voila.

This could get used as a base to make the normal Clipboard compatible
with Templa Voila and while doing this you could add those icons to
the normal Page module.

greets,
Bernhard